Oaks Properties LLC offers a competitive benefits package to our Associates, including:
• Health Savings Account
• IRA retirement plan with employer match
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
• Rent Discounts
At Oaks Properties LLC, we strive to employ Associates who embrace our dedication to providing quality housing, customer service, and dedication to our residents as well as each other. We are committed to providing an environment of growth and learning along with encouraging our Associates to reach their full potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to hiring all employees without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, creed, marital or veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected classification under federal, state, or local equal opportunity laws.
We invite you to join the Mighty Oaks Team by viewing our current employment opportunities in both Minnesota and Texas.
Post Date 5/5/2018
This position provides support to the Resident Manager for all operational and financial aspects of a property in order to meet company goals. The Assistant Resident Manager will be involved in areas such as leasing, collections, resident relations, maintenance, personnel management (where assigned), compliance with company safety program and all laws and company policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Handle incoming phone inquiries regarding available apartments. Provide all information requested and encourage the prospect to schedule an appointment to visit the property.
• Demonstrate community and apartment knowledge by communicating the features and benefits of each.
• Follow-up with prospects who have not made a decision, and continue to sell the Oaks property.
• Qualify all prospective renters by gathering applicant’s rental and credit history and obtaining approval according to company guidelines.
• Assist in coordinating the turnover schedule, including scheduling vendors and coordinating identified work.
• Move-in new renters, including discussing lease and resident handbook and conduct move-in inspection. Move-out departing renters including conducting move-out inspections.
• Assist with rent collection, including accepting payments and sending notices on delinquent accounts.
• Administer the completion of all essential office paperwork, including reviewing and coding invoices.
• In partnership with Resident Manager, perform regular market research activity to understand what the competition is doing.
• Collect rental information data as requested by Resident Manager
• Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as needed.
• Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. In absence of Resident Manager, listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
• Quickly complete maintenance work orders and inform the maintenance team. Ensure maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily. Follow up with residents, as needed.
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrated customer service experience, at least one year minimum
• Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with OneSite, Blue Moon, Lead2Lease preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to use tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with co-workers and the public.
• Fluent in English and skilled in oral and written communication
• Excellent decision-making, problem solving, and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment