Oaks Properties LLC offers a competitive benefits package to our Associates, including:
• Health Savings Account
• IRA retirement plan with employer match
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
• Rent Discounts
At Oaks Properties LLC, we strive to employ Associates who embrace our dedication to providing quality housing, customer service, and dedication to our residents as well as each other. We are committed to providing an environment of growth and learning along with encouraging our Associates to reach their full potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to hiring all employees without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, creed, marital or veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected classification under federal, state, or local equal opportunity laws.
We invite you to join the Mighty Oaks Team by viewing our current employment opportunities in both Minnesota and Texas.
Leasing Sales Associate
Post Date 10/11/2018
Oaks Properties LLC is looking for our next great Leasing Superstar!! Oaks City Station and City Center Apartments is now hiring for leasing. Both of these A+ properties are located in Garland, TX and combine for 341 apartment homes along with some commercial space.
Job Summary: Responsible for the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals along with assisting in move-ins, move-outs, and other activities associated with a Rental Office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Handle all incoming phone and email inquiries along with providing all information requested by the prospect.
· Encourage prospects to schedule an appointment to visit the community.
· Properly greet, assist, and provide a thorough tour of available apartments that meet the needs of the prospect.
· “Sell” the prospect on renting from Oaks Properties LLC.
· Follow-up with prospect within 48 hours of visit.
· Qualify all prospective renters using company approved guidelines.
· Ensure that new residents are moved-in according to office procedures (discuss lease and community rules, inspect the apartment, etc.).
· Assist in moving out residents.
· Perform market research when requested.
· Assist with auditing package locker system at a minimum of once per week.
· Assist with resident appreciation events.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have previous experience working in an Apartment Leasing/Rental Office.
· Knowledge of RealPage/OneSite
· Knowledge of Lead2Lease
About the Company: Oaks Properties LLC is a small family-owned company with our Home Office located in Minneapolis, MN. We currently own and manage 15 apartment communities between Texas and Minnesota along with two new projects in development.
· Health Insurance with a low monthly premium
· Health Savings Account
· Free Dental Insurance
· 20% Rent Discount
· 16 days of PTO that you start accruing from day 1
· 7.5 paid holidays
· Free $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
· Free Short and Long Term Disability plans.
· Simple IRA with a 3% match (no waiting period)
· 2 Associate Appreciation Events every year
This position is paid at a base hourly rate along with commissions and other bonus potential. Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to oakscareers @ oaksproperties.com