Oaks Properties LLC offers a competitive benefits package to our Associates, including:
• Health Savings Account
• IRA retirement plan with employer match
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
• Rent Discounts
At Oaks Properties LLC, we strive to employ Associates who embrace our dedication to providing quality housing, customer service, and dedication to our residents as well as each other. We are committed to providing an environment of growth and learning along with encouraging our Associates to reach their full potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to hiring all employees without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, creed, marital or veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected classification under federal, state, or local equal opportunity laws.
We invite you to join the Mighty Oaks Team by viewing our current employment opportunities in both Minnesota and Texas.
Post Date 11/21/2018
Property: Oaks Braemar
Location: Edina, MN
Position Type: Apartment Community (Service Maintenance)
Oaks Braemar Apartments, a 115 unit community in Edina, is seeking a Full-Time Caretaker.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
* Keeping all interior and exterior areas clean such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning windows/walls, and picking up trash.
* Rotate trash and recycle dumpsters on a daily basis.
* Pick up trash and cigarette butts throughout the grounds.
* Spray and pull weeds as necessary.
* Shovel snow as needed.
* Change light bulbs when needed.
* Report any problems to the Resident Manager.
* Assist with apartment turnovers.
Hours for this position are 7:30 AM to 4 PM (Mon-Fri) and as needed on evenings and weekends.
Oaks Properties LLC is a growing company with properties in Minnesota and Texas. We offer a competitive salary, NOI bonus program, 20% rent discount and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vacation/Sick Time, Life & Disability Insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, wellness programs & incentives and much more.
Job Type: Full-time