Oaks Properties LLC offers a competitive benefits package to our Associates, including:
• Health Savings Account
• IRA retirement plan with employer match
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
• Rent Discounts
At Oaks Properties LLC, we strive to employ Associates who embrace our dedication to providing quality housing, customer service, and dedication to our residents as well as each other. We are committed to providing an environment of growth and learning along with encouraging our Associates to reach their full potential.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to hiring all employees without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, creed, marital or veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected classification under federal, state, or local equal opportunity laws.
We invite you to join the Mighty Oaks Team by viewing our current employment opportunities in both Minnesota and Texas.
Service Maintenance Technician
Post Date 11/4/2019
Oaks Properties is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Technician at our Oaks Lincoln Apartments and Townhomes in Edina, MN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete all work orders and turns in a timely fashion.
· Perform minor and major repairs to ensure the building is operable and safe.
· Perform Preventative Maintenance.
· Service all HVAC Equipment.
· Assist with swimming pool operation (where applicable).
· Report any problems or issues promptly to the Resident Manager.
· Participate in an emergency on-call rotation.
· Assist with annual inspections.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job requirements: Valid driver's license, must have own hand tools, customer service driven, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and reliable.
Other: Special Boilers License, Certified Pool Operator's License (we will pay for licensure if you do not have these yet).
Compensation: Hourly wage plus overtime and a NOI bonus potential.
Oaks Properties, LLC is a growing company with properties in Minnesota and Texas. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including PTO, Paid Holidays, Health (with a Health Savings Account), Dental, Simple IRA retirement with company match, Life Insurance, and Short/Long Term Disability.